Thursday, November 29, 2012

[Personal Update] NaNoWriMo 2012~!


On November 29, 2012, I finally won the 2012 NaNoWriMo by a hairline! 

The goal was to write 50,000 words in a month and I was able to churn out 50,511 words in 29 days! I don't know about anyone else but I'm pretty ecstatic that I just got through my first NaNoWriMo as a winner. XD

My novel is by no means perfect or even finished. In fact, I'm not even sure if it's going anywhere at all. LOL. I'm only getting a short break before starting the editing phase of the novel, and I might just make it available online for free, as a gift to the friends who supported my writing endeavor.

Whew. I can't believe I wrote 50k words in a month even though I'm in law school, I'm handling a review blog, and I'm a class president. I just feel so accomplished right now!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...