Friday, November 16, 2012

[Book to Movie] The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Movie Trailer

Jamie Campbell Bower & Lily Collins


The first movie trailer of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones has just been released!

The movie is based on Cassandra Clare's best-selling series of books, The Mortal Instruments. Headlining the said movie are Lilly Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower as Clary Fray and Jace Wayland.

Personally, when Lilly Collins and Jamie Campbell Bower were casted  as the main leads, I was quite skeptical because I have yet to see the degree of their acting chops.

While I've seen them in some movies, they play relatively small roles so I guess, I'm entitled to be doubtful.

However, upon seeing the trailer which was released last November 14, 2012, my doubts were silenced with excitement. I mean, I'm still doubtful, but I'm more excited!

Then again, with Harry Potter already finished and the Twilight craze finally reaching denouement with the last movie installment of the saga, I guess it's but right to anticipate The Mortal Instruments as the next big thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...