Tuesday, November 27, 2012

[Personal Update] Nano Write-Athon & Law School

Hoookkkaaay...

First off, I would like to apologize for the lack of updates and book reviews these past few days. I've been trying to catch up on my writing for NaNoWriMo because I'm still 12,451 words away from the 50k, and I've only got four days left.

I'm not really used to being pressured into writing, but since I've churned out 36,549 words so far, I guess the pressure is effective. I just don't know if the novel I'm writing has any direction at all. LOL.

I've written the key scenes thus far but I don't have any idea on how to stitch them all up together. I guess that would have to come during the editing after the NaNoWriMo ends.

It's my first time joining NaNoWriMo actually, and I really want to win. Wish me luck?

Also, law school has been taking a toll on my time to read so I haven't made any significant progress on the books I'm set to review.

I'm currently stuck on reading Sedition by Tom Abrahams. Well, technically, I'm not 'stuck' on reading it because I've been refraining myself from reading. I'm kinda scared that I might not be able to stop once I start reading it. The book is awesome, by the way! It's exactly my cup of tea, and I've immensely enjoyed the first few pages of the book. It was heart-breaking to put it down, but priorities have to be sorted out, so yeah...

I'll have some free time after NaNoWriMo though, and hopefully, I conjure up enough words to qualify as a winner for NaNo. The sooner I reach 50k words, the better. =)

Will post a new book review soon~! Don't worry!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...