Thursday, November 1, 2012

November is NaNoWriMo~!


November is National Novel Writing Month~!

It's a month-long activity meant for readers and amateur writers to show that they, too, can write a novel in 30 days.

I've known about NaNoWriMo for quite a long time now, but I've never really had the guts to join because of my hectic schedule. However, for this year, I've decided to throw caution to the wind and what the heck? Just join NaNoWriMo without thinking much about it!

It's my first time to actually join so I have mixed feelings. I'm partly giddy and partly nervous. =)

What about you guys? Why don't you join?!

If you succeed, you get bragging rights! Plus, a chance for your story to be picked up by publishers! If you don't, well, you can always finish your story and join again next year. =)



3 comments:

  1. Weird, I thought I'd responded to this. :) Best of luck on NaNoWriMo! You can find me under "DancinLibrarian."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nervous and giddy is the feeling before I get the first words on paper. Once I get a few days in it's like routine and I love it. :)

    I do wish you all the best in nano!! And looks like you've got a great start there. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you~! I feel so excited about it. It is definitely a new experience for me since I've never felt any pressure when it comes to writing before. =)

      Good luck to both of us then!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...