Friday, October 11, 2013

[Linking Up] Feature and Follow #35


Feature your own favorite blogger!

Can I have more than one? I have a lot of blogger friends and they are all awesome~!

Erleen @ Books For YA
Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Twitter : @crestfallenme
Short Bio :
Erleen is a 20 year old Filipina who loves to spend her time inside the fictional world, hang out with her favorite fictional character and flirting with her book boyfriends.

Athena Clare @ The Book Junkie
Demigod in Training
Twitter : @clairevoyant
Short Bio :
I am a dog lover, a frustrated baker and aspiring writer. I believe in fairies and unicorns, nuts about greek mythology, and wish to receive my letter from Hogwarts one day.

Josephine @ Cinderella Stories
The Cinderella Who Loves to Read
Short Bio :
Twitter : @jholitonjua
Short Bio :
Josephine is a graduate of Agribusiness Management from the University of the Philippines Los BaƱos  (UPLB). Because of her love and interest in reading and writing, she also took up Effective Business Communication Course from the University of the Philippines Diliman (UPD) and then eventually took a masters degree on Development Communication at the UP Open University (UPOU). She learned how to read at the age of four and has been in love with it ever since.

Lynai @ It's a Wonderful Bookworld
The Girl Who Sleeps on Books
Twitter : @lynaism
Short Bio :
Lawyer, teacher, wife to my first ever boyfriend, and a struggling hands-on mom to Ikay. Books are my Turkish delights.

Kai @ Amaterasu Reads
Twitter : @amaterasureads
Short Bio :
YA Book Blogger, a fervent lover of books and stories. Otaku. Japanophiliac.

Alyssa @ Diary of a Book Maniac
Hardcore Fangirl and Insomniac Bookworm 
Twitter : @operativealyssa
Short Bio :
I'm Alyssa. I love to read and collect books--it's my hobby! A very expensive one. ;) I rate higher on nerdy and geek scale than on social scale. If not reading books, I read fanfics--anime fanfics mostly. I have a thing for yin & yang pairings and I'm a hopeless romantic at heart.

Prime @ The Gypsy Gals
Chief Adventuress
Twitter : @gypsyprime
Short Bio :
Prime is a Southeast Asia based journalist, travel blogger and solo female traveler who helps Pinays overcome their fears and craft their own journeys. She now lives in Vietnam where she continues to inspire women all over the world through her blog.


4 comments:

  1. That's a good list, I'll have to check them out!

    New follower, my FF @ A Novel Idea by Chrissy T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks.I will check them when I exit here.

    NewFollower via GFC.
    Booker Like a Hooker's FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hadn't heard of all of these. I'll have to check them out!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that is a lot of sites. I will have to check out the few I don't know about.

    New bloglovin follower

    My FF

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...