Friday, October 11, 2013

[Filipino Friday] What Species of Book Reader Are You?





Based on this infographic by Laura E. Kelly,  What Species of Book Reader Are You? 

I belong under the class of Book Lovers, under the Family of Compulsives, under the genus of Book Cherishers, and finally I am under the specie of The Book Worshipper

I treat books like trophies, displaying them proudly on shelves to admire for years, showcasing my beautiful collection of literature!

I may also belong under the Family of Free Range where I am under the specie of The Electic.

I read Haruki Murakami and Michael Connelly. Have a great time with the Swedes and are especially fond of a South African author who is just breaking through.

What is amazing about the book reader infograph by Laura Kelly is that it's accurate!

So then, 
What Species of Book Reader Are You? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...