Thursday, October 24, 2013

[Filipino Reader Con] #PBD - Pinoy Book Drop Preparation!


The Pinoy Book Drop Activity is actually from Filipino Reader Con. The mechanics of the activity are simple, and you can read them HERE.

I decided to join the activity because it seemed like a great way to spread the love for the written word. So the other day, I prepared the books that I was going to give away for the book drop. I had to settle for two: Through Violet Eyes by Stephen Woodworth and My True Friends by Ramon Bautista.

Most of my books are actually kept at home and I only had a handful with me in the apartment so I could only give away two books. I have yet to read the other books in the apartment so I couldn't give them away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...