Friday, April 18, 2014

[Linking Up] Feature & Follow #41


Spring Break. Where would be your favorite destination spot if you could join the Spring Break festivities?

Unfortunately, in my side of the world, we don't have Spring Break since there's no Spring Season in the Philippines. What we do have is a Summer Break and that's right now (March to May), BUT since we're talking theoretically here, if I could partake in Spring Break festivities, I'd like to go to Vegas, because I've never been there, and I'd like to see how it is. =)


3 comments:

  1. The Phillipines I think, would be a great vacation spot for Spring break. I'm from the Caribbean and we have Holy Week break right now. Following via bloglovin and gfc

    Jess@ Jessy's Bookends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy FF! New bloglovin friend!
    ❤ Brittany @ Please Feed the Bookworm
    Follow Me Back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to Vegas either :( I'd love to go though! Have a great day!
    my #FF page

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...