Friday, June 28, 2013

[Linking Up] Feature & Follow #26



Q: What is your preferred reading format?
Hardcover, eBooks, paperback etc.?

I choose paperback or hardcover, as long as its paper, because nothing beats the smell of new books, as well as those old and dusty ones I've kept on my shelf for too long. However, I have to admit that ebooks are more convenient because you can practically have a whole library in a handy-dandy reading device, and you can carry so many books anywhere with you.


6 comments:

  1. I agree. I read all of them, paperback, hardcover, and ebooks. New follower, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I love print, and beautiful covers, ebooks are currently winning just due to the amount of books I can carry around with me. I may be a book hoarder.

    Mei @ Diary of a Fair Weather Diver

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smell always gets me! Following via GFC

    Julianna Smith // Reading In Twilight - FFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the smell of books! I also love how convenient eBooks are!

    New follower on bloglovin! My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. A total high five there. My friends think I'm crazy for smelling books, but they do smell good. Haha.

    Old blog lovin follower and GFC follower~
    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
  6. All true what you said. :)
    Here is my FF.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...