Friday, May 31, 2013

[Wrap Up] May 2013


So much has happened in the month of May!

Nope, you're still in Book Junkie Joint! The lay-out has just changed~! I got bored with a simple lay-out so I borrowed a free background from Plumrose Lane, and made my own header. Heh. (That's the reason why they don't really match that well.)

Wowzers! Book Junkie Joint got featured by Alison Can Read in Feature and Follow Week #150! (Thank you so much, Alison!) The ensuing chaos comprised of emails, comments and new followers after I was featured was overwhelming!

I also got auto-approved again by the Independent Book Publishers Association on Netgalley. That means I automatically get the ARC of any book belonging to the IBPA for reading and reviewing! How cool is that?!

Oh, and I'm also on Bloglovin now~! Just click the button below to follow me. =)


And of course, as a way to wrap-up everything in the month of May 2013, here are the books I've reviewed:

Lush by Lauren Dane
★★★
Hikikomori and the Rental Sister by Jeff Backhaus
★★★
Take It Off! by Taylor Cole and Justin Whitfield
★★★
Red Zone by Sherri Hayes
★★★
How Hard Can It Be? by Robyn Peterman
★★★
The Cinderella Makeover by Hope Tarr
★★★
The Stereotypical Freaks by Howard Shapiro
★★★ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...