Friday, May 17, 2013

[Linking Up] Feature and Follow #20


Q: School is out! What is your favorite 
Summer Reading book?

I don't have a specific book that could be considered as my favorite for the summer. But my designated summer reading materials are both non-fiction. (Pictured below.)


Lately, I've been into psychological thrillers and mysteries. I especially like books by J.T. Ellison, Michael Conelly and Perri O'Shaughnessy under the said genres.

I've always had the notion that summer should be for light-hearted reads like chick-lits and contemporary romance novels but I've been reading quite a lot of those for book reviews even if it's not summer, so I opted for books that tickle my dark side instead. 


2 comments:

  1. Evil Serial Killers - sounds like some fun summer reading. LOL! New follower via GFC.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Non-fiction? Wow! I barely meet anyone who likes non-fiction but I think it's really nice that you do. Sometimes fiction isn't real enough. :L I'm a new follower! I love your blog's layout and I hope you can check out mine as well.
    My Blog: Music Plus Books
    Good luck,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...