Wednesday, December 2, 2015

[Personal Update] I'm baaaackkk!


It has been a VERY interesting year, to say the least. Surviving law school was... something. Getting through a month-long bar exam was also... something. I'm even surprised I still have yet to go berserk even after all the somethings I went through these past few months!

Anyways, GREAT NEWS!!! Book Junkie Joint is now The Perfictionist!! Isn't it amazing? Well, not really, but you know...

Why The Perfictionist, you say? Well, if isn't blatant enough, I combined two words: Perfect and Fiction. I'm not saying I'm in search of the perfect fiction (because fiction is perfect in and of itself). I'm just saying that a well-put together fiction story is a perfect reading material for me.

After all the roller coaster ride I've been through, I'm finally back to doing what I love most: reading. And I couldn't be happier!

As I type, I'm flexing me metaphorical fingers (aside from my actual ones), and sighing in contentment. This is THE life. Heeee. But! My work is not yet done. I missed too many literary events and too many new books this year, so I have to catch up!

Also, THIS:
It's perfect AF, right?! (Please pardon the language. I'm not myself yet.)
I'm so happy to announce that Kids These Days (Stories From Luna East Arts Academy) is finally out in bookstores nationwide! If that is not amazing, I don't know what is!

Plans for the month of December? Why, reading and writing, of course! I'm thinking of writing a new story for Luna East.

Oh, and stay tuned for an exciting giveaway coming your way for a perfictionally perfect holiday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...