Friday, December 25, 2015

[Linking Up] Feature & Follow #01


Question of the Week: 
What was the best Christmas (or other holiday) gift you ever received? - Suggested by Alison Can Read.

Follow me on LINKYTOOLS.

Well, this is a tough one. I would say 2013's Christmas gift, which was a paperback copy of Rainbow Rowell's Fangirl. I don't remember much of what I get during the holidays, but the book one was memorable because I personally chose what was to be given to me, and the person who gave it simply obliged. LOL! Happy holidays, everyone! ^_^


7 comments:

  1. I LOVE getting books for the Holidays! This morning I opened a gift and it was a book of 5 different stories, by 5 different authors of Through The Looking Glass... I LOVE Alice in Wonderland, so this book is going to RULE! Thanks for sharing! <3

    My FF
    Punkie @Fluttering Hearts Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome gift! I really need to finish reading Fangirl myself! Here's my FF:

    http://rabbitearsbookblog.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-and-follow-friday-25-merry.html

    I'm following you through GFC and Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fangirl! Great choice! And don't you just love it when people buy exactly what you ask for? I should've asked for particular books this year. ;-) Hope you've had a wonderful Christmas! Following via bloglovin'.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love getting books for Christmas! I tried to follow you through LinkyFollwers, but the site is acting up. New follower via Bloglovin!

    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

    My Feature and #FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. My family has never been one for Christmas lists or asking what others wanted. I also struggled to remember gifts I was given! I hope you had another great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gift! I haven't read Fangirl yet. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    New GFC follower.

    My FF: http://onceuntold.blogspot.com/2015/12/feature-follow-friday-best-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love giving and receiving books. I keep them forever :-) I am new to #FF so do not be upset if i don't do this right! :-) http://wp.me/p5WCdr-yS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...