Monday, December 23, 2013

[Personal Update] LLB-3A Christmas Party

The reason why I've been M.I.A. from my online life these past few days is this:
Me (in red) and Ate Apol with the kids from Sitio Looc, Basiao, Ivisan, Capiz. 
Last December 21, my section (LLB-3A) held our Christmas Party at Ivisan, Capiz. We went on a three hour drive from Iloilo City and gave gifts to about a hundred children from Sitio Looc.

There were only eleven of us who came, and there were more than a hundred of kids that day. The weather also didn't cooperate at the beginning as there was a downpour, but we persevered nonetheless.

LLB-3A with their kinda abnormal tyrant/dictator/supreme leader president in red.
Credits to Johanna for this picture.
credits to Johanna for this picture. ^_^
It was such a test of patience to handle the kids. They were constantly running around and were very noisy. Plus, there was no electricity so we had to use my laptop for our music. How futile that turned out to be. haha!


The kids finally settled down after getting some snacks. Then, we finally distributed the toys and goody bags we prepared for them. =)




When it was time for us to leave, it was such a great feeling to have children standing by the car we were in while waving their good-byes and Christmas greetings with smiles on their faces. It was priceless!

I feel so blessed to be in a position to give this Christmas. And I'm so proud of what our section did for our Christmas Party this year. I hope that we turn out to be the person that we are meant to be, and I hope we can help more people along the way. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...