Friday, December 13, 2013

[Linking Up] Feature and Follow #39



Bookselling Time: Go to your biggest bookcases. Go to the second shelf from the top and pick out the sixth book from the left. Hardsell that book to us – even if you haven’t read it or if you hated it. (if you don’t have bookcases, don’t have six books on one shelf, etc, pick a book at random)


I got Nancy Warren's Bad Boys Down Under.

Seriously, do I even need to sell this book to readers? It has bad boys in it. BAD BOYS. And surfer dudes with luscious tans! You wouldn't say no to bad boy surfer dudes, would you?! That would be preposterous!

And it's triple the fun because this book has three short stories in it! Come on! Triple bad boys! BUY IT!!

Haha! So do I pass as a book seller?


9 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Is that set in Australia? That'd be fun.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like a cool fun book to read!
    New Bloglovin follower.
    Here's my FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun book.

    New GFC follower. Check out my site at http://www.mythoughtsliterally.blogspot.com

    Happy FF!
    Cassi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! You've made me think about buying it and I don't even like short stories! ;-)

    Old Follower.

    This is my Follow Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard about this book before, however it sounds amazingly fun and I love short stories! I will definitely be checking it out :0)

    New follower via Bloglovin

    Moonlight @ Once Upon a Moonlight Review...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh yeah, this sounds great! I'm going to check it out right now!!! New Bloglovin' follower. My FFF: http://roxysreviews.blogspot.ca/2013/12/feature-and-follow-friday-179.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing. New GFC follower.

    Whiskey @ Unladylike Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sound really cool! :)
    New GFC and Bloglovin follower!
    My FF: http://smartysmartie.blogspot.ie/2013/12/feature-and-follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...