Friday, January 1, 2016

[Linking Up] Feature & Follow #02

Question of the Week:
What books are you most excited for in 2016? - Suggested by
Alison Can Read
Follow me on: GFC & Bloglovin!

Decisions, decisions. I haven't really thought of the specific books I look forward to in 2016 as I've only recently started book-blogging again. However, I'm really excited for the books in a few of the series I've been reading!
Sylvia Day's Crossfire series will have One With You out this 2016. Penny Reid's Knitting in the City series will have Happily Ever Ninja

Plus I'm also really excited to see Amabile Giusti's When In Rome in bookstores. The book will be out on January 26, 2016. I think the story was originally written in Italian, but was translated into English. I was given an ARC of the English version and I really loved the quirky characters! 


4 comments:

  1. I find I have too many I'm looking forward to reading and choosing is hard! ;-) I hope you enjoy all those books when you read them. Happy New Year! Following via GFC.

    My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I am a new follower via GFC. Your books look like fun. I will need to check them out. Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely hard choosing (both thinking of them and then cutting down the extensive list ahah) but I'll be sure to check out your picks! Happy reading :) I'm a new Bloglovin follower
    My FF post

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...