Saturday, February 15, 2014

[Personal Update] I AM ALIVE~!!

Belated Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone~!

I hope you enjoyed your Valentine's Day, even if I couldn't say the same for me.

I spent most of my Feb.14 curled up under the sheets with fever, cough and flu before attending classes in Taxation II. It must've been the stress of my midterm exam week that got me sick. But I'm okay~! I finished reading Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card. It was awesome. Then I watched the movie afterwards and complained (loudly) about how different it was to my younger brother. Also, as a reward for getting through my exam week, I bought myself the first volume of Trese (graphic novel). I have the second volume already. hihi (Love life? What love life?)

I'm craving for more Sci-Fi in my reading list. I'm planning to read all of the books in the Ender series by Orson Scott Card and then maybe get started on that Dr. Who marathon I've been planning, and catch up on Criminal Minds. So many things to do, so little time...

That's it! Regular book review posts *may* resume next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...