Friday, July 12, 2013

[Linking Up] Feature & Follow #27


Q: Activity: PHOTOBOMB!!!! 
Photobomb a picture with your favorite book. 
Share it of course.

No one said anything about not looking like a derp while photobombing. LOL
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green is one of my most favorite books for the sole reason that it broke my heart into pieces and still has me glad I read it. 

As for the picture, in my defense, I just woke up when I decided to construct this post and I didn't know it entailed a picture. Secondly, my webcam is grainy. So there.


6 comments:

  1. I loved this book SO MUCH. Apparently I enjoy having my heart ripped out and stomped into the ground. I'm weird like that too.
    I'm following you on Bloglovin


    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Your blog name drew my attention, and when I read your about me, I knew this was a blog for me. I love Buffy and my all time favorite book is an Austen book. In fact my FF this week features my dog named Buffy and my Austen collection!

    New Bloglovin' Follower
    Berls @ Fantasy is More Fun
    http://fantasyismorefun.blogspot.com/2013/07/feature-and-follow-1.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! I guess great minds think alike? *winks*

      Delete
  3. I have not read that book yet.

    I like the picture :)

    New Follower

    Michelle@Because reading is better than real life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep seeing this book. It's making me curious! I'm following on bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I'm following thru from Parajunkie's follow friday.
    Following you on G+ & Bloglovin!

    You can follow me back at "Literary Quill Promotions"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...